1. What is your favorite carnival ride? I'll usually go for what I think is called a Tilt-A-Whirl/Waltzer according to Wiki? Outside of carnivals I usually like roller coasters best, but I get nervous when they're not permanently attached to the ground. And I don't like heights, so that rules out quite a lot (I know roller coasters go high up, but I don't know, it's different)
2. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Probably go hiking? I went for a 6 mile walk yesterday, just because.
3. What is your favorite household chore? I know most people hate it, but I quite like ironing. I leave it to build up a bit, then knock through it all while watching a movie or something. It's a good mindless activity to multi task with.
4. What is something that you always have with you? My iPod and my sketchbook. Hence my 'purse' is a Kånken backpack because I just have too much on me all of the time.
5. If you could visit any single city in the world (that you have not visited before), where would you go? St Petersburg, Russia.